Fill out our Customer Feedback Survey

Posted 8 months ago by Technical Support

T
Technical Support Admin

We've just finished creating our first User Feedback Survey and would love to hear from you.

On top of helping drive the direction of development this year, filling out this survey enters you in a draw for a free MaestroDMX Hat!

https://forms.gle/xya6JYPyR1tnCWmM9

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
D

David Denison posted 6 months ago

I have a question about stages and fixtures and how maestro DMX send signals to them. I play in a band and we play on several different size stages. We have several lights, but will only use all of them on our bigger stages. My question is this, when we play a smaller stage and do not use all of our lights, do we need to make a different stage in maestro for every set up that we do differently? Or can we just Disable the lights that we are not going to use for that particular show on our main stage set up? Or will that mess up the sequence that maestro DMX sends out to the other lights And not provide as good of a show? Thank you for the great customer support I have received since I purchased.

1 Votes

T

Technical Support posted 6 months ago Admin

Hi David!

You can choose to do either, the result will be the same.  Disabled fixtures are not counted in the mapping.

That being said, duplicating your stage, and creating/renaming a version for your smaller gigs might be less clicks overall when you switch between them.

Cheers :)

Gabby

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment