Stdobe kind flickering disable button.

Posted about 2 months ago by Markus Moisio

Post a topic
Markus Moisio
Markus Moisio

Hi,
Our local place there few staff member has epilepsy in treatment with medication, and it would be nice to have disable all fast blinking/flickering.
I have tried to disable/minimize it to making background, attack and decay hitting them to 100%, but still....

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
T

Technical Support posted about 2 months ago Admin

I'm wondering... isn't fast movement and high energy automatically going to cause fast blinking?

Are you looking for a pattern that has fast pan/tilt movement without fast movement in the pixel color data?  We've been talking about making a pattern that does this.

Thanks for engaging with me on this, just trying to understand specifically to see what the best way we can address this is.

- G

0 Votes

Markus Moisio

Markus Moisio posted about 2 months ago

Thnx for answers, but that don't solve problems, when fast movement and high energy needed.

0 Votes

T

Also turning down speed (as well as the things you've already looked at, like increasing background, lowering excitement, etc) you should be able to acheive what you're looking for.

0 Votes

T

Hi Markus!

If you use "ambient" pattern, that is a very smooth pattern.  As well as Still, Solid color, etc.  I would recommend selecting from patterns that don't have any sudden changes to acheive a low-flicker lighting.  

Cheers Gabby

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment