Gobo's, Focus, PAN, Tilt, Rotation, Pixel FX, CUE Groups

Posted about 2 months ago by Patrick Uhlig

Post a topic
P
Patrick Uhlig

Gobos & Focus

Gobo Rotation > Need Steps (like Gobo Wheel) (perhaps also with value ranges)

Color Temperature Channel (CTO) > Need Steps (perhaps also with value ranges)

Focus > Steps for Gobo Wheel 1 and 2, in combination with Zoom (Changeable for Locations) Each gobo is assigned a focus value. So get every Gobo the right Focus, combined with Zoom.

Solution:
We need Gobo Cues! Where you make a CUE to get Gobo 1 + Rotation + Zoom + Focus + Prism…. How ever

It would also be great if the gobos could be changed during the blackout so that you wouldn't even notice the change. 

Pan/Tilt:

Composer Editor for Moving FX! 

Here the user can program moving head movements. Circles, lines, fans, fades, positions, also with phase shifts. These are then saved and automatically made available to the AI. This allows you to create your own moves. To be honest, some of the existing ones are boring. There needs to be more dynamism. 

Another great effect would be to link the dimmer effects. For example, you could have the moving head move in TILT from top to bottom, with the DIMMER at 100% at the top and 0% at the bottom. This brings more dynamics into the light. Rotation Value

I have a disco ball, or derbies with movements. So far I can only change these statically. It would be nice if you could change the speeds in the respective CUEs, so that dynamic is created here.  Perhaps with several steps or areas in which the rotation or movement oscillates. 

Pixel FX:

It would be good to have a view of the fixtures in a grid showing which pixels the fixture provides. There you can arrange these fixtures spatially to the right/left, top/bottom.
You can also mark different pixel sequences and save them. The AI then sporadically falls back on the pattern or pixel sequence. This makes the light image appear even more dynamic.Sometimes a pixel-spanning image would also be interesting. That you can combine PRIMARY, SECONDARY etc. for effects. Color CUEs & Pattern/Pixel CUEs

I now have 50 CUEs because I need almost every good animation with different colours at the touch of a button. However, there could probably be 5 pattern CUEs and 10 colour CUEs, which would greatly improve the overview

CUE Jump to benutzerdefinierte CUE

CUE Run in sequence and restart at some first CUE. However, the order for me is Ambience > Party. This means that at the end I simply arrive at the ambience, which is not what I want. So I would like to be able to jump back to another CUE from a certain one. With Colour & Pattern. This would allow more automation. 

Patching:

The software does not recognise when DMX addresses overlap. 
A patch view, similar to Daslight or Resolute, where you can see the DMX addresses in the universe and, if necessary, move the fixture without changing the programming. Via drag & drop

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
T

Technical Support posted about 1 month ago Admin

Yes!  As of now artnet support is slated for Q1 2025, we're looking to have 1 universe free and potentially an addon model to purchase many more additional universes if needed :).

0 Votes

P

Patrick Uhlig posted about 1 month ago

Hope so for it :) Also the ArtNet extra Universes. I have so many Fixtures.  :)

0 Votes

T

Technical Support posted about 1 month ago Admin

This is fantastic feedback thank you very much for this thoughtful post!

Many of these things are on our radar already.  Stay tuned, we're doing active development.

- Gabby

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment