Maestro V1.0 Known Bug List

Posted 10 months ago by Justin Love

Post a topic
  • Pinned Topic
Solved
J
Justin Love Admin

Maestro V1.0 Known Bug List

PatcherWhen the show is stopped, if changes are made to the stage and saved, the show starts again. For example, when changing an attribute's offset or static value, when you hit save, it starts the show again.
PatcherWhen using slider in a given fixture's channel properties modal - sometimes very long numbers with lots of decimal places get shown on the screen.
AudioActivity gain and kick drum sensitivity slider show many decimals places while being dragged.
ControlOn the control page, the address spacing is written in the title of the dropdown menu, and the parenthesis is off by 1
Controlif I have a fixture loaded in the controls pages, when I leave and come back, it would be nice to have the same fixture loaded
SystemWhen I go to the System->Audio page, the system/audio dropdown menu stays open until I click on the page somewhere.
ShowWith sparkle group palettes, the white channel may always be at max brightness.
ShowThere is some jerky motion on movers when switching cues in the show
PatternsMirroring motion on 2D grids needs improvement
Fixture ProfilesWhen you add a channel to a mode, an s is added to the end and stays with the profile when you download
AudioThe audio LED indicator on the Web App is slighly lower than the LED on the unit itself - the unit goes yellow, and the UI stays green.
ShowIf there are no fixtures on the stage, then nothing works on the show page - we want some feedback from the user for this.
Show"Under The Sea" got the wrong Tertiary palette: it should be a blue color
GeneralUpdown arrows are white on Firefox on OSX
Fixture ProfilesThe text alignment issue on the fixture profile
PatcherIn Firefox, you cannot select attribute types from the table view.
PatcherDon't rebuild attributes when updating just their config
Fixture ProfilesTimeout error in Firefox: removed the channel type dropdown as a quick fix until we can address it adequately.
GeneralFirefox has some timeout issues; please use another browser if this happens.

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment