Chauvet Kinta Control?

Posted 9 months ago by Aaron Reale

Post a topic
Solved
A
Aaron Reale

Is anyone using Chauvet Kintas? They show up in the database but I can't get Maestro to send anything? I can manually adjust settings on all 9 channels and make things happen but they don't respond to the audio feed at all.

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Chris Gernon posted 3 months ago

How about mini kinta?  I can't get the maestro to control this device at all..   MyDMXgo had this working for me. 

Is there anything i can adjust to make this work? 

0 Votes

T

Technical Support posted 8 months ago Admin

Here is a profile to try :). Should work with 1.1

0 Votes

D

Dj T. posted 8 months ago

Hello Joseph,

was the update mentioned in the post version 1.1 or will the support for the engine of derby's or lasers come in a later update?

0 Votes

J

Joseph Hayhoe posted 9 months ago Admin

Hello Aaron,

The Chauvet Mini Kinta being a derby/effect fixture will have support in Maestro in the upcoming FX palette update later this month. Until that update is released you can duplicate the default fixture profile and then change the values for Motor (ch5) and Manual Color Option (ch3) to types Key and Hue and that should get some effects out of that fixture. You can also do similar changes to the laser colors and laser rotation channels on that fixture.

The colors / lasers will not match other fixtures on Maestro until the update is released which supports the Color Wheel option and the other FX features of many fixtures.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment